AmigaActive (1026/2143)

From:Simon Preston
Date:13 May 2000 at 19:08:00
Subject:Re: subliminal Amiga spotting

> sorry, i dont like that "So the world may know" slogan. it just doesnt
> meld

You're right. Its crap.

Obviously I've caused quite a stir with this geeky t-shirts and things.
Apologies for that but like I said it *is* geeky. Even if it were PSX it would
be geeky. Computer logos on T-shirts makes people think of little,
thick-rimmed glasses, UNIX programmers who do nothing all day except type
away at keyboards.

My *opinion*.

Regards

Simon Preston
ICQ:41353091

http://www.music-laboratory.co.uk/

This is a Ferengi Tagline. You owe me 500 credits for reading it!